Mold Removal Winnipeg
Mold can be harmful to you and your family
If you suspect any type of mold growing on your property or have visible signs such as water stains from leaky pipes or sheetrock with extensive black patches, call Winnipeg Mold Removal, Winnipeg's trusted company for professional mitigation and remediation.
Our team specializes in providing start-to-finish services including inspection and testing for airborne & visible molds. We remove mold and asbestos using safe techniques guaranteed not to harm the structural integrity surrounding it and provide complete cleanup so all surfaces are thoroughly sanitized before we leave - ensuring clean air quality indoors.
- Experienced team of IICRC certified technicians
- Adhere to the highest safety standards
- 100% job success rate
- Available 24/7
- We work with your insurance company and help you deal with insurance procedures.
Why is mold so harmful?
Mold is a type of fungus that thrives in wet and damp environments. it's a health hazard that can be potentially hazardous to your family's well-being. Black mold, in particular, poses serious risks and has been known to damage the structure of buildings.
Ranging from mild to deadly, mold spores are always present indoors or outdoors as they float through the air waiting for their time to take root on various materials. Once this occurs, it quickly spreads throughout any environment with little warning.
If you find it on your walls or ceiling with no water source nearby then there is a good chance that the mold has moved indoors from somewhere else. Mold can be found anywhere inside your home including carpeting, drapery fabric, wallpaper glue layers and even drywall joints (although this is not always seen).
Mold reproduces by tiny spores which are invisible to the naked eye making them hard to detect without special equipment. Many types of mold produce allergens irritants toxic substances that pose threats for our health as well as other family members who may have allergies themselves!
Mold Health & safety risks
Mold is a serious health risk with long-term effects that can range from mild allergic reactions to suppression of the immune system.
It may lead to severe infections, and in rare cases it can even be fatal.
Mold remediation ensures you and your family breathe fresh air inside their home by removing or repairing any mold problems before they get out of hand.
Symptoms of Mold Sickness?
- Breathing & Other Respiratory Issues
- Irritated Eyes, Nose, & Throat
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- Asthma Symptoms
- Anxiety, Depression. & Insomnia
Property damage risks
Mold digests organic matter and eats away nearly anything it grows on including your belonging's, furnishings', and even structural integrity if not removed quickly enough from businesses
If you've found some mold in a room of the house or office then it is important to call us for removal services as soon as possible!
We will completely restore any furniture damaged by the presence of this pesky fungus so that you don't have to lose anything valuable due to their consumption habits.
What materials can mold damage
- Floor Boards
- Ceiling Tiles
If left unchecked, mold can damage these areas beyond repair and require expensive restoration costs or replacement.
how does mold grow?
Mold settles into fabric or anything else porous like ceiling tiles, insulation, carpeting which then builds up mold colonies to form toxic black molds.
The great city of Winnipeg, MB is no stranger to the moist, damp, and wet conditions that mold needs to flourish.
Moisture from springtime basement flooding, roof leaks, or issues with the plumbing are all common ways for moisture to enter your home or business and cause the conditions needed for mold to grow.
Where Can you find Mold
- Windows Sills
- Anywhere Moisture or Water Accumulates
Our mold REMOVAL PROCESS
- Air quality testing and mold testing
- Determine the types of mold found if any exist
- Locate the source of contaminants (poor ventilation/moisture)
- Recommend treatment options to remove them completely
Water & Mold Removal
- Take humidity measurements
- Contain the area to avoid cross-contamination
- Remove any standing water and lower moisture levels
- Remove airborne contaminants with our air purifying equipment
- Remove all visible mold using antimicrobial treatments
Drying & Cleaning
- Dry the area using dehumidifiers, fans, and scrubbers
- Reduce moisture to a safe level so mold cannot thrive and return
Prevention & Restoration
- Receive a report detailing the root causes of the mold
- Receive mold prevention tips and techniques from our team
- Our experts will restore any property damaged by water or mold
What to do if you find mold?
What to do
What not to do
Contact us for expert mold remediation and mold removal in Winnipeg, MB
We're here for you 24/7
Mold Removal FAQ's
[faqs filter=”mold-removal” style=”accordion” order=”ASC”]