Water Damage Restoration Winnipeg
Water Infiltration puts your health and property at risk
Moisture and wet conditions are a recipe for disaster that can lead to the destruction of furniture, floors, walls - even compromising the structural integrity of your home! Water damage is considered an emergency situation because it's leading cause is flooding from natural disasters such as hurricanes which occurred recently along with wildfires-both events happen when one least expects them.
With this said if there was ever a time where you felt unsafe due to these unexpected occurrences then grab some towels and get started on drying up what has been destroyed by both mother nature + man made chaos until further notice.
It's important to know how water can get into your home, and what steps you should take when a disaster strikes. Our restoration services are here for any of the following: removing free-standing water, mold removal and restoring property back to its original condition. We're experts in returning life after major damage has occurred at no cost or obligation so call us today!
Get the professional water removal, clean-up, and damage restoration you need, day or night in Winnipeg, MB.
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Adhere To The Highest Safety Standards
- Water Removal
- Mold/Mould Removal
- Flood & Water damage restoration in Winnipeg, MB
- Available Service 24/7
- 100% Success Rate
- Prompt service
- We work with insurance providers
Why is water damage so dangerous?
what causes water damage?
Water damage and infiltration can come from many places. The source of the water come from within such as burst pipes, or from outside rain and roof leaks. It is important to identify water damage sources before attempting any repairs.
Common Water Damage Sources
- Overflowing appliances such as sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
- Burst pipes
- Blocked or clogged gutters
- Broken water heater
- Ice dams
- Leaky roof
- Flooded basements
- Heavy rain or storms
- Foundation cracks
- Backed-up sewage and septic tanks
Property damage risks
Water Damage Risks To Property
- Weakened building structure
- Corroded Pipes
- Damaged Electrical Systems
- Damaged concrete & brick
- Leave unpleasant odors
- Permanent stain on walls, floors and furniture
If left unchecked, water can damage these areas beyond repair and require expensive restoration costs or replacement. Our restoration services utilize high-tech equipment to safely and effectively treat affected areas.
Health risks of water damage
With water damage, there is a risk of developing numerous diseases. People who experience issues with their water supply or have experienced some form of flood will likely have to deal with the health effects such as disease and illness.
Water damage mold is also a problem that people need to be aware of. Mold can cause many different problems for individuals including respiratory symptoms, eye irritation, and skin rashes.
To help people prevent these health effects, it is important to understand the issues associated with water damage in their home or business.
Untreated Water Damage Risks To Health
- Standing water is a breeding ground for bacteria and viruses
- Sewage reflux from flooding is a dangerous biohazard
- Wet and damp environments promote toxic mold growth
- Bugs that carry many diseases are attracted to and breed in wet environments
Our Water damage restoration services
Water Damage Assessment
- Identify & stop the water source
- Determine the type of water
- Survey the extent of the damage
- Remove or block any furniture
- Recommend treatment options
Water Removal & Water Extraction
- Use industrial strength pumps and vacuums to remove any water
- Inspect carpet and remove if necessary
- Measure extent of damage using moisture detectors and hydrometers
- Use infrared cameras to find "hidden" water behind walls and ceilings
- Mold removal / mold remediation (if necessary)
Drying & Dehumidifying the area
- Remove any remaining moisture using air movers and dehumidifiers
- Track progress using moisture monitoring equipment
- Further drying to prevent secondary water damage like floor swelling and warping
Clean & Repair of damaged materials
- Complete cleanup of damaged contents
- Structural renovations (if needed)
- Odor removal and deodorisation
- Anti-microbial sanitising and disinfecting treatment
- Safe disposal of damaged materials
- Insurance company co-ordination (if needed)
What to do if you have water infiltration?
What to do
What not to do
How we take the stress out of water damage
Mold Removal Winnipeg will take away all the water and make your home look as if it was never damaged to begin with. Every job we do comes complete with our company promise:
We'll remove any mold, sanitize every surface that has been exposed to moisture, help you get back up on two feet quickly by taking care of insurance claims for you so they're not a hassle at a time when there are enough stressors in life without them piling up!
Keeping You Informed Every Step Of The Way
Clear, transparent and frequent communication throughout the entire water mitigation process is how to prevent stress for all involved.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
Not only will we identify any structural damage or mold present, but also use Health Canada approved products that allow us the flexibility needed when working on homes that might have sensitive allergies among occupants.
Helping You With Your Insurance Claim
Save time, money and stress by working with the experts to file your insurance claim.
We know how confusing it can be when you’re not sure of what process is best for filing an insurance claims. That's why we work directly with all the major carriers in order to help our customers save time, energy and frustration.
Answering All Your Questions
With expert technicians on hand to answer any questions and provide preventative tips, you'll be able to rest assured that your property will remain as good as new.
Contact us for expert water removal, flood cleanup and water damage repair in winnipeg
We're here for you 24/7
Water Damage Restoration FAQ's
[faqs filter=”water-damage-restoration” style=”accordion” order=”ASC”]